"Chandra Prabha wildlife sanctuary is one of the sanctuary which depicts the great scenery of nature along with dense forests and waterfalls"
- Chandra Prabha Wildlife Sanctuary is located in Chandauli district near Varanasi.
- Endowed with beautiful picnic spots, dense forest and scenic waterfalls, it was once a habitat of Asiatic Lions.
- Waterfalls add great charm to the lush green environment of the sanctuary during rainy season.
- With its many caves and mountains it is an ideal destination for adventure travel.
- It is home to leopards, black buck, cheetal, sambhar, wild boar, wild cats and wild fox.